Buddhism for many years played an important role in our lives, the founders of the Association acquired basic and higher level of practical guidance in different Buddhist lineages including, Dzogchen teachings.
In 2010 Imre Zoltan, “I would like to tell a little story: when we conceived to made the Association, I start to create all the visual material, our logo, site plan and more. When I was ready to plan for the logo I sent a mock -up for our teacher Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche, he kindly replied that it is very good, nice but let me draw something for you. I was very happy and curious in a same time, to see what he will draw for us. To my surprise and pleasure H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche himself addressed the hand-drawn for our logo, this it is a great honor for us – Thank you very much! ”
Short presentation about our progressions:
– 2007 – Zurich, Imre Zoltan met with our master H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche and with this encounter he invited Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche (Abbot of the Triten Norbutse Monastery) to Oradea. Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche accepted the invitation and in 2008 was came. In the first coming years Rinpoche get admission for 6 days in the lineage of Yungdrung Bon with history of the tradition and practices of Ngondro.
– We all from 2007 – tried to be diligent practitioners but specifically from 2008 – from the first rendering with Khenpo Rinpoche, we have become active Bon practitioners.
– 2009 – Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came at second time, he start to teach us Dzogchen in a high level, this time everybody was take refuge in the Yungdrung Bon lineage.
– 2009 – We invited Geshe Gelek Jinpa, he accepted the invitation and was came to Oradea, with the precious Bon teachings of TUMMO.
– 2010 – Khepo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to us for the third time to continue the second phase of the Dzogchen teachings, Rinpoche during a personal interview told to us, he fell very well and is pleased to see the old faces, however, that new practitioners have emerged. Then we formulated the idea for creation of a International Yungdrung Bon Association in Romania, and also we plan for the future, common projects with Triten Norbutse Monastery.
After consulting several times and finally teamed up, in late 2010, officially we registered the organization of Associatia Culturala Bon. (Bon Cultural Association)
Founders: Imre Zoltan (Oradea), Juhász Imre (Secuieni), Emil Rosca (Bucharest), Nagy Sandor (Miercurea Ciuc), Bob Miklos (Targu Mures), Kinga Lorincz (Targu Mures), Eniko Nagy Tekla (Targu Mures)
– 2011 – January. Since the first lecture from a close cooperation with our Hungarian brothers we decided to invite Geshe Gelek Jinpa to Budapest in Hungary. Geshe la was response to our request and he teach us the PHOWA and daily practice of Tsa Lung.
– In 2011 September – Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to Oradea for forth time to continue the third phase of the Dzogchen teachings of Gyalwa Chagtri. This year is a important year for all of us because we signed the paper between Rinpoche, we was give the main leadership position for Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche. From now Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche is the head of the ACBon from Romania.
– 2013 May – We have had the possibility to organize the second teaching session in Budapest (Hungary) with Geshe Gelek Jinpa. The theme was Dream Yoga from Kusum Rangshar and Trul Khor.
– 2013 September – Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to Oradea for sixth time to continue the next chapter of the Dzogchen teachings.
– 2014 July – Ani Sherab Wangmo was came at the first time to Oradea, with the great teachings of “The Best Protection Against Suffering “- Chöd practice.
– 2014 September – Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to Oradea for seventh time to finish the teachings of Dzogchen, according to Gyalwa Chagtri cycle.
– 2015 Ianuary – Dream and Sleep Yoga from Kusum Rangshar, second teaching session with Geshe Gelek Jinpa in Oradea
– 2016 May – MaGyüd teachings with Geshe Gelek Jinpa in Oradea.
– 2016 November – HEART DROPS OF DHARMAKAYA with Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche in Bucharest
We are very honored because H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche, Ven. Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche, Khenpo Gelek Jinpa Rinpoche,
Geshe Shedup Gyatso and Ani Sherab Wangmo lead us in the invaluable teachings of Yungdrung Bon.